Bikers are a special breed of people. They're tough, they're independent, and they love the open road.
If you want to date a biker, here are 10 tips that can help you get started:
1) Don't judge them based on their appearance or lifestyle.
2) If you are not into motorcycles, then you should not date bikers.
3) Bikers like to live life on the edge and they are always up for an adventure, so don't expect them to stay home all day while you watch TV or read a book.
4) Be fearless and independent like them! Don't be afraid to go out on the open road with them.
5) Ride a motorcycle yourself! It will make it easier for you to understand what it's like to be a biker.
6) Always have your own helmet with you in case he takes you for a ride on his bike.
7) Be prepared to spend time together on the open road if he invites you on an extended trip with him!
8) If your partner is a biker, then it means that he is always out on the road with his friends and biker clubs which means that he will be less available than other people might be for things like date nights or family dinners because he loves his freedom too much to get tied down with commitments that take him away from his passion of riding motorcycles around town all day long.
9) When going out with a biker, don't forget your leather jacket and boots!
10) If you don't want bugs in your teeth, keep the mouth closed when eating an apple pie while riding on the back of a motorcycle.